Author Topic: Microsoft "really talking" to THQ about Games for Windows Live  (Read 1137 times)

November 04, 2010, 12:53:10 pm

Offline FRT

THQ has revealed they might return to Games for Windows Live for future PC releases, despite the departure from it with Dawn of War II: Retribution.

Danny Bilson says they "really, really, really" like Microsoft as they're "fantastic partners." THQ to put out "almost every, single" console release on PC.

"Microsoft is really talking to me a lot about getting back on Games for Windows Live." THQ core games' Danny Bilson added, "I like both platforms and I really, really, really like Microsoft as a partner. They're fantastic partners. I want to respect them."

He commented previously that Steamworks was easier. “I like both platforms and I really, really, really like Microsoft as a partner. They’re fantastic partners. I want to respect them.” THQ won't be neglecting PC gaming whatever happens they reveal.

"You’re going to see us putting out almost every, single console title we can on PC to expand our audience and expand the customer base, ultimately,” he continued. Not too long ago Darksiders came to PC after hitting the Xbox 360 and PS3 last year.